Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 10:21:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seb*ing 2007  (Read 222754 times)
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2006, 05:59:24 pm »

Smokie:

Don't forget your rainbow sticker for the rental car.  You guys will make a beautiful couple, I ASSure you.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2006, 08:12:25 pm »

I've just made a booking for George and me at Key West for our post-race R&R at the imaginatively named Key West Bed and Breakfast. http://www.keywestbandb.com/ The whole place is a bit pink for my liking, and the Pink Room was the only one in our price range. We won't be sharing the one and only bed!

One of the places we found had an outdoor jacuzzi which seats 24. Sounded very attractive until I read that it is a Male Only place, and clothing is optional.

Jeez Smokes... effin PINK party ... you are avi an effin larf...

Is Georgie GAB?

Just thinking about the LARGE jacuzzi how many of your fxrts would it take to empty it?Huh  Grin Grin

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2006, 08:38:25 pm »

No doubt GAB will be packing his pink shorts!  laugh
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2006, 10:18:28 am »

...hey hold on here, the house was white in the first foto that I saw Cheesy. I was a bit suspect  Huh when I saw the room was called the Pink Room.  Roll Eyes ..and I also wondered why there is a minimum of 18 years of age for all guests Undecided ...but that doesn`t mean it`s for gays police....does it  Cry ?

And for your info Fran the shorts that I bought at the Super-U were not pink, they were just a rather larger pair of ladies that were "misplaced" in the mens section.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2006, 10:49:21 am »

btw George, the website for the Key West place also says No TVs...

I'd assumed that meant they had no tellys but maybe you and your shorts are not welcome  Cheesy
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2006, 11:01:52 am »

Smokie, (or perhaps I should address you with a jaunty "Hello Sailor") I think you might have made a terrible error of judgement. I checked with the gay bloke who lives next door to my local pub (and no, he's not the only one in the village) and apparently "Bed and Breakfast" has a supplemental meaning in the Gay World. Ok granted, you'll get a bed for the night, but I'd be a bit more worried about who's in it with you. And as for the breakfast, you'll probably not be too hungry when you see what's on offer. Oh, he also added not to go near the whirlpool.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2006, 12:59:29 pm »

I'd assumed that meant they had no tellys but maybe you and your shorts are not welcome  Cheesy

...if me and my shorts are not welcome then that would mean that you would be staying there by yourself and as Andy Zarse states, " you'll get a bed for the night, but I'd be a bit more worried about who's in it with you"....good luck!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2006, 01:08:19 pm »

OK downer time from us  Cry  KK and I won't be going, sadly finances don't permit it and much as I'd like to put it all on the credit card, it's getting a bit crowded on there anyway.

As some of you may remember KK and I are getting married in Feb so hoped to have a re-wedding at S*bring in the suitable style but sadly it's not to be  Cry

I am gutted, we really wanted to go but c'est la vie.

Keep a look out for some wedding detail - we'd love some of you guys to come  Grin
This is not good news for me.I was so looking forward to another wedding.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2006, 05:14:48 am »

Hi Smokie & GAB,
                          The Quality Inn or Motel6 might be a more comfotable secure Roll Eyes choice Grin
While you are there be sure to visit Margaritaville. Jimmy really does show up once in a while.
Canada Phil
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2006, 09:42:18 am »

Smokie, While on your way down, if passing through Islamorada around dinnertime, I'd recommend this place:

http://cheeca.com/dining.asp

I'd also recommend staying there, but cheap it's not.  We stayed there on our honeymoon 10 years ago and to this day I still don't have any money.  Grin

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2006, 10:00:53 am »

OK downer time from us  Cry  KK and I won't be going, sadly finances don't permit it and much as I'd like to put it all on the credit card, it's getting a bit crowded on there anyway.

As some of you may remember KK and I are getting married in Feb so hoped to have a re-wedding at S*bring in the suitable style but sadly it's not to be  Cry

Keep a look out for some wedding detail - we'd love some of you guys to come  Grin

Hi Randy

Fingers crossed we'll be out with you just after our first anniversary next year.  Real shame that we can't have a sebring wedding  Sad

PS - I haven't forgotten the video!
atcGreg
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2006, 05:30:08 pm »

Buenas Dias everyone. The gorilla has sucessfully emerged from the jungle after a short hiatus Grin All of this talk about Sebring has the silver on my back starting to tingle Wink As things draw closer, I would like to offer up a short stay at a secluded hunting lodge located on 60K acres of beautiful prime central Florida real estate for those travelling in early. I believe I can make reasonably comfortable accomodations for 10 to 12, along with the four wheeling amenities that make things interesting (Randy can weigh in with the Dragon Slayer as necessary).

Good to see all of you againg, and especially good to see that Floris and Julien could only get the four wheelers up to 42mph!
atcGreg
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2006, 05:33:25 pm »

Pity- The Gorilla was just fitted for a new clerical collar Grin
Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2006, 11:17:59 pm »

Hey Greg, you're back! Good to hear from you.

BTW, I think Julian and Floris are unknown here, they're two Dutch friends who were our guests at DfH during Le Mans 06 and went to Petit Le Mans with the Turn 10 guys. Wink

A hunting trip sounds like fun, as long as I don't have to kill animals or shoot myself in the face. Grin
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2006, 12:12:27 am »

A hunting trip sounds like fun, as long as I don't have to kill animals or shoot myself in the face. Grin

Ah Pieter, you haven't lived until you have shot yourself in the face ! Granted I did it with an airgun pellet and a real bullet may hurt a little bit more ! Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: