Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 12:52:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seb*ing 2007  (Read 222764 times)
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2007, 06:15:32 pm »

Where from and how much???

Here is the link Rick, they start at $349.99

www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=90288&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

There is a pull along for $170 here
www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=90289&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2007, 06:55:31 am »

Hi Guys,
             I have seen these in person. Harper Bros can forget it as these are for Light Beer only Grin I question the 24 cans and ice claim as 1/2 the space is occupied by the electrics/motor.
Wheels are only suitable for Flat hard surfaces.
Charge requires 120v AC supply & 6 hours.
A toy for a bit of a laugh not a serious drinking machine.
Phil
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2007, 07:25:11 am »

Hi Guys,
My participation in this years party is out.  Pains me a great deal to have to miss it, but I've just been employed by one of he best companies in the US to work for, and my work week includes Saturday morning.  Until I accumulate some vacation time I going to be a Sunday only race attendee.  Hope everyone has a blast and knock back a few for me, I'll be up here in the frozen north watching it on the tube.
Fax
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2007, 10:51:23 am »

Hi Guys,
My participation in this years party is out.  Pains me a great deal to have to miss it, but I've just been employed by one of he best companies in the US to work for, and my work week includes Saturday morning.  Until I accumulate some vacation time I going to be a Sunday only race attendee.  Hope everyone has a blast and knock back a few for me, I'll be up here in the frozen north watching it on the tube.
Fax

Hi Fax, good to know you got sorted, is the frozen north Canada?  Grin

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2007, 02:55:32 pm »

Hi Guys,
Fax

Hey John:

Sorry I haven't dropped you a line in so long.
I'm going to pass this year too.  I've got a conference in Vegas I really need to be at on Sunday and can't be arsed to do all the back and forth on Saturday and Sunday morning to get there from FL.  Who are you working for now?

Matt - you and Seth still going to head over from O-town?
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2007, 04:49:01 pm »

Yup, I'll be there. Sorry you guys won't make it this year - work's got to come first.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
rcutler
« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2007, 06:01:51 pm »

Hi Guys,
Fax

Fax and Dave sorry to hear that you are not going to be able to make it this year, If funds are available I would like to come over for the Petit or Road Atlanta. Good Luck with the new job.
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2007, 07:52:52 pm »

Thanks guys, pains me to no end to pass on Sebring this year (as it did the Petit last year) but this is the sort of job that will set me up for the rest of my life and allow me in years to come to not only do Sebring, and the Petit, but also allow me to go back to the Sarthe as well.
Fax
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2007, 08:41:40 pm »

Those are the jobs!!!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
rcutler
« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2007, 08:43:19 pm »

Thanks guys, pains me to no end to pass on Sebring this year (as it did the Petit last year) but this is the sort of job that will set me up for the rest of my life and allow me in years to come to not only do Sebring, and the Petit, but also allow me to go back to the Sarthe as well.
Fax

Well let us know if you need any help with coming over for the BIG ONE. I am sure that we can accommodate another group from America as DfH have done. Probably not as well as DfH managed though!
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2007, 09:23:35 am »

http://www.sebringraceway.com/tickets_sebring.lasso

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2007, 10:17:15 am »

Coo.. I see the Acura and the Porker's times were pretty close yesterday.
http://www.americanlemans.com/News/Article.aspx?ID=2798
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:20:16 am by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 29, 2007, 05:19:27 pm »

Those bastards at NASA have moved the shuttle launch to Thurs 15th @ 6.43am.  Angry  I'll still be flying across the Atlantic then.  ARSE!!!

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 29, 2007, 05:28:12 pm »

Fax

Come on John, never mind all this posting on CA, get your nose to the grindstone. Those burgers won't flip themselves!  Wink

Glad to read this news, even if it is belatedly.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2007, 04:34:32 am »

Those bastards at NASA have moved the shuttle launch to Thurs 15th @ 6.43am.  Angry  I'll still be flying across the Atlantic then.  ARSE!!!
Hi Doris,
              This is where I get to say I told you so Cool However I  predict they will move it atleast once more so don't give up hope just yet Tongue Roll Eyes Cool Shocked
 Me? I will be at Sebring catching some sleep angel
Phil
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: