Club Arnage
June 04, 2024, 07:51:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2008  (Read 56924 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2008, 07:29:50 pm »

Je viens de réaliser que tu es français et que tu vis en sarthe Smiley
Pas precisement - une anglaise sarthoise!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
lemans-race.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2008, 08:07:55 pm »

Pas precisement - une anglaise sarthoise!
Delighted Smiley
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2008, 08:16:46 pm »

Moi aussi.  Mais, je crois que nous bavarderions dans une autre place, autrement, les "mods" il viendrent pour nous dire que ce "thread" (en dit ca comment en Francais?), c'est pour le "Guide" seulement!  Je retournerai a "Just to Say Hi" (apres que j'avais mange!) prochanement...

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2008, 02:35:33 pm »

Project page updated today, have a look at www.clubarnage.com/caguide

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2008, 02:40:34 pm »

Thanks, Werner.  Chuck all the proof-reading this way, and Mr T & I will do oblige.

Yes, the trams will run on the Friday - they run 365 days a year.  From Antares to Republique (which is probably the nearest stop, but of course to some extent this depends upon the '08 route.)

edit : Forgot to say that of course I'll do the pics again at PQ scrut.  With luck I'll get a few of the cars at Ricard next weekend too.

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2008, 03:10:32 pm »

Hi Deb,

yeah, pics from the test day in Ricard would be nice - may be for the entry list if some cars are already in their livery, but also for illustration of other parts of the guide.

Cheers

have a nice sunday

Werner

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
rdjones
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2008, 09:48:46 pm »

Hi,

I'm heading off to Barcelona for the LMS race in early April. If you want any photo's from that event then let me know.

Rob
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2008, 10:41:21 pm »

Hi,

I'm heading off to Barcelona for the LMS race in early April. If you want any photo's from that event then let me know.

Rob

Hi Rob,

yes, that would be great. Keep an eye (or the lens;-) on the cars which will also enter at Le Mans - And especially on my home town team, the Kruse-schiller Lola Mazda No. 44 - Unfortunately I will not be there to cheer for them

Cheers

Werner

Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2008, 12:16:12 am »

Thanks, Werner.  Chuck all the proof-reading this way, and Mr T & I will do oblige.

Sorry Debs , but I hope the proof reading is better than the above Grin Grin

and NO I do not want the job...

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
rdjones
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2008, 09:29:24 am »

And especially on my home town team, the Kruse-schiller Lola Mazda No. 44 - Unfortunately I will not be there to cheer for them

That is not a problem, I will be there supporting my home town team - Embassy Racing with there new WF01's.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2008, 10:47:50 am »

Sorry Debs , but I hope the proof reading is better than the above Grin Grin

and NO I do not want the job...

>Martini...
Don't worry - I leave the nitty gritty bits to the o/h who is really good at it! Grin

Stranger
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2008, 12:34:26 am »

yeah, pics from the test day in Ricard would be nice - may be for the entry list if some cars are already in their livery, but also for illustration of other parts of the guide.
Planetlemans will be at Paul Ricard at full strength. So we could probably help out again as well.

Stranger on tour 2008: Paul Ricard (LMS) / Barcelona (LMS) / Silverstone (FIA GT) / Monza (LMS) / Spa (LMS) / Spa (Group C) / Le Mans (test day)/ Le Mans (24H) / Oschersleben (FIA GT) / Assen (GT Masters) / Spa (FIA GT) / Nürburgring (LMS) / Silverstone (LMS)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2008, 07:15:13 am »

Planetlemans will be at Paul Ricard at full strength. So we could probably help out again as well.

wow, wonderful!!!!

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2008, 11:23:02 am »

See you there then! Grin

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2008, 05:47:41 pm »

Hi all,

once again your help is needed. This year's support race will be Group C. I hope that motorracinglegends.com will supply us with a preview for the guide - as they did last year -, however, for illustration I would like 1 or 2 pics from the previous Group C support race. Does anyone have any decent pics from the Group C support race at Le Mans 2004?- especially pics from the grid would be great.

Cheers

Werner

Hi Werner
Here is a link to the group that organise the Group C support race, I have a name of the webmaster.

I will contact him if you like or i can give you his name to see if he would like to right a piece. Pretty sure he would as they are very keen to promote themselves.

I also took some photos of the cars at the recent test day (including the 1988 works 962! lovely car), if you want to use them no problem.

http://www.groupcracing.com/

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: