Club Arnage
April 28, 2024, 03:38:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRTY BOY  (Read 27384 times)
nickliv
« on: March 30, 2008, 09:36:00 pm »

Formula One Motor Racing Chief Max Mosley Sick Nazi Orgy With Five Hookers

Formula One Motor Racing's most powerful man, Max Mosley, plays a concentration camp commandant in a FIVE-HOUR torture chamber video.

Mosley is seen barking orders in German as he WHIPS two hookers dressed in striped uniforms reminiscent of AUSCHWITZ garb while girls in Nazi uniforms look on.

The shock report comes from News of the World, which claims to have the video (appearing below) of Mosley.

It claims the multi-millionaire son of alleged Adolf Hitler sympathizer, Sir Oswald Mosley, engaged in unthinkable against with the British femme fatales.

Video: Watch F1 boss Max Mosley play Nazi sex games with hookers Warning: This video is not suitable for children.  They should be removed from the room immediately before viewing this video.

At one point the wrinkled 67-year-old—who publicly likes to give the impression he has put his father's evil legacy behind him—yells "she needs more of ze punishment!" while brandishing a LEATHER STRAP over a brunette's naked bottom.

Then the lashes rain down as Mosley counts them out in German: "Eins! Zwei! Drei! Vier! Fünf! Sechs!"  In the midst of one beating, a panting Max Mosley watches one hooker take off her Nazi uniform.

Before hammering away at the girls he plays a cowering death camp inmate himself, having his GENITALS inspected and his hair searched for head LICE.

Then, head bowed and tied up in chains, he is interrogated by a dominatrix before being chained up and LASHED so hard over a TORTURE BENCH that he WHIMPERS for mercy and has to have a wound dressing put on his backside.

The incident was bound to send shockwaves throughout most of Europe.

The NOTW reports that last month the urbane president of the FIA—Formula One's governing body—hit the headlines when he announced a crackdown on racism in the sport after McLaren ace Lewis Hamilton was abused by Spanish spectators.

But on Friday the only ‘crackdowns' married Mosley was interested in were on bare buttocks...including his own.

Max Mosely currently serving his fourth term as president of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), a non-profit association that represents the interests of motoring organisations and motor car users worldwide. The FIA is also the governing body for Formula One and other international motor sports.

From an early age Mosley was involved in politics; in his teens he arranged social activities for the Union Movement (UM), his father's post-war party, and was later a prospective UM parliamentary candidate. However, the association of his surname with Fascism has stopped him from developing his interest in politics further.

During Mosley’s Presidency of the FIA there have been several controversial events that have often generated criticism and calls for him to resign. Of the criticism aimed at him Mosley has said: "I don’t mind flak – I come from a family where we have had flak all our lives – but I realise some people do. I love reading the blogs when they are being furious about me, it’s very entertaining, and there is the odd one which defends me. But F1 simply cannot divorce itself from the zeitgeist." Mosley and the FIA have been accused on several occasions in recent years by British journalists and Formula One team owners of favouring the Ferrari team through their judgements.  Mosley himself believes that "the line in the UK is – how could you be so beastly to [British team] McLaren? And the line on the continent is – you favour McLaren and [their driver] Hamilton, or you’re trying to make sure a Brit wins the championship."
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 10:07:43 pm »

This surely must be made up, a satiraical skit? If not, then it's just a shame J-MB died before he was able to read about this. Maybe he died laughing?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 10:16:52 pm »

Well we will see,  if Max gets mad (pardon the pun) and it goes to court then the NOTW will get slaughtered, and Max will endup v richer.  If it all stays quiet then it might well be true...

Lets see what happens in the next few days....

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
nickliv
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 10:28:45 pm »

Andy

NOT screws link here

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 03:35:28 am »

So long as it doesn't interfer with his job (not that I agree with the way the FIA (F##ked It Again) is run anyway !)

What he likes to do in his own time is surely HIS own business. I can't see that he has broken any laws so if he likes to dress up as a German and get his bottom spanked by 5 hookers then so be it.

Who are we to judge ? I am sure there are people on here with dirty desires that either haven't got the bottle to act on them or the money to make them happen. Max Mosley obviously has the means to do so however. Roll Eyes
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 08:32:09 am »

pissed myself, Chris is right maybe he has not broken any laws, but given his family connection to the Fascist party, maybe not in the best possible taste and I doubt it will play well with the movers and shakers in F1.

btw I bet Ron Dennis has a huge grin on his face this morning!

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 10:25:48 am »

I can't see that he has broken any laws

I thought purchasing the services of a prostitute - or in this case several - was against the law or am I mistaken in that assumption?
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 10:41:19 am »

I thought purchasing the services of a prostitute - or in this case several - was against the law or am I mistaken in that assumption?

I think there are "technicalities" about how you pay for it, ie. offering a "gift" rather than "paying for sex".   

An even dodgier area of law is that even between consenting adults this can be considered assault!

Not that I know much about it at all .... I just read it somewhere  angel

F
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 11:03:09 am by Fran » Logged
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 11:42:15 am »

Jackie Stewart, too.  Grin

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 12:15:20 pm »

Jackie Stewart, too.  Grin

I'll bet he bloody is!  Cheesy Now who's the sad 1930's music hall act, eh?

Formula One was having trouble
What a sad, sad story
Needed a new leader to restore
Its former glory
Where, oh, where was he?
Where could that man be?
We looked around
And then we found
The man for you and me -

LEAD TENOR STORMTROOPER:

And now it's...

Springtime,
For Moseley and the FIA,
Doop-ee-doop-doop!

etc etc

It's priceless, and summary dismissal, sorry I mean early retirement, awaits. Nobody can take him seriously amymore surely to God? Martin's pitlane walks will never be the same again.

nickliv
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 12:22:50 pm »

MORE NEWS JUST IN.........

RON DENNIS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL!!!!!!

Early sources report that he suffering from several hernias and stomach ruptures caused by excessive chest movement. Also he's suffering from severe dehydration caused by repeated urination and crying.

The ambulance driver said;
"Somethings made him laugh so much he's ruptured himself. All the time in ambulance he just couldn't stop laughing, he just couldn't stop. We had to put him on drip due the excessive crying and urination. He just couldn't stop, the horror, the horror...."

The doctors have confirmed Mr Dennis condition but have stated he should make a complete recovery as long as no one shows him The News Of The World again.......
nickliv
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 12:25:58 pm »

They say a little of what you fancy does you good.

But it's f**ked up Max Mosely good and proper
nickliv
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 12:30:11 pm »

He might be embarrassed, but then again maybe he'll get wood from the humiliation of it all.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 12:49:45 pm »

So long as it doesn't interfer with his job (not that I agree with the way the FIA (F##ked It Again) is run anyway !)

What he likes to do in his own time is surely HIS own business. I can't see that he has broken any laws so if he likes to dress up as a German and get his bottom spanked by 5 hookers then so be it.

Who are we to judge ? I am sure there are people on here with dirty desires that either haven't got the bottle to act on them or the money to make them happen. Max Mosley obviously has the means to do so however. Roll Eyes

Chris, you have got to be joking, your view seems totally naive, sorry. To my mind it's an utter disgrace, the nasty bastard ought to be locked up.

Seriously, if you're into getting whipped for kicks, that is fair enough. I don't see it myself but there you go. However, to get some kind of kick out of play acting one of the most evil, depraved, hateful deeds of all time is beyond the pale. No sane or decent person should do that. I reckon that dressing as a Nazi stromtrooper and beating a woman dressed as a concentration camp victim with a stick whilst barking in German, or playing the concentration camp victim and being inspected for pubic lice (even ignorring that your father was the senior British Fascist organiser), might just qualify as anti-semitic. You'd certainly need a completely sick and depraved mind to enjoy that. I can't see how this is different from holocaust denial, indeed it's probably worse; the man is a sociopath. Fit to run the FIA? The nasty little c**t isn't fit to run a bloody fish and chip shop.

Oh and compare and contrast his words with the Kick Racism Out of F1 after the recent Spanish/Hamilton fiasco. Hypocrisy.

oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 01:18:28 pm »

I am sure there are people on here with dirty desires that either haven't got the bottle to act on them

Hope we are not meant to admire him for "having the bottle" to arrange for this nasty fantasy to be enacted...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: