Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 12:59:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The (Unrelated To Le Mans) Joke Thread  (Read 937981 times)
Landy_Jon

View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: December 15, 2016, 11:14:40 pm »

I was once staying in a hotel just outside of Brussels a good few years back.  Only thing on the tv was Benny Hill in Flemish - and it was just as funny.

As the great man once said "Those hot pants of hers were so damned tight, I could hardly breathe."
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

joint european drinking initiative

View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: January 06, 2017, 06:57:02 pm »

Cat fire alarm.

* PAINTING.jpg (106.83 KB, 608x600 - viewed 794 times.)

J.E.D.I.
i dont want to be in a club
i want to be in a gang
or perhaps a drinking order
Bonio

View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: January 16, 2017, 07:52:40 pm »

Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.
The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."
But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable...

Team J.E.D.I
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: January 27, 2017, 06:11:02 pm »

A lady walks past a pet shop and notices a beautifull Parrot vin the window with a 50 quid price label on the cage. She goes in and asks why is such a fantastic bird so cheap. The pet shop owner admits that the Parrot used to be in a brothel and can say some naughty things. The lady thinks oh well here goes and takes the bird home. After a couple of hours in the living room the Parrot says "new madam". The lady thinks thats not too bad. Another hour goes past and the Parrot says "new house". When the lady get home from picking up her 2 daughters from school the Parrot says "new girls". So far so good thinks the lady. The lady's husband comes home from work and the Parrot says "hello Keith".
BOOM BOOM

J.E.D.I.
i want to be in a gang
Bonio

View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: January 31, 2017, 09:53:45 pm »

A man left work one Friday afternoon. Because it was payday, instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and ended up spending his entire paycheck.
When he finally appeared at home, Sunday night, he was confronted by a very angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.
Finally, his wife stopped and simply said to him, “How would you like it if you didn’t see me for two or three days?”
To which he replied, “That would be fine with me.”
Monday went by and he didn’t see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.
Come Thursday, the swelling went down just enough to where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

Team J.E.D.I
Bonio

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: February 16, 2017, 06:22:38 pm »

A husband wrote the following letter for his wife and left it on the dining room table:
To My Dear Wife,
You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54 years old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year-old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be upset I shall be home before midnight.
When the man came home late that night, he found the following letter on the dining room table:
My Dear Husband,
I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 54 years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. As you know, I am a maths teacher at our local college. I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach. He is young, virile, and like your secretary, is 18 years old. As a successful businessman who has an excellent knowledge of Maths, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference -
18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.
Therefore, I will not be home until sometime tomorrow.

Team J.E.D.I
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: February 22, 2017, 03:00:24 pm »

I went to a zoo last weekend,  the only animal it had was a dog.  It was a shitzu....

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: February 24, 2017, 12:49:46 pm »

Nice.

J.E.D.I.
i want to be in a gang
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2423 on: March 15, 2017, 02:40:59 pm »

Two policemen with a dog were standing outside of a pub.

A guy comes out, lifts up the dog's tail, shakes his head and walks back inside.

A few minutes later another guy comes out of the pub & does the same thing.

The policemen begin to wonder what's going on but don't say anything.

When a third guy comes out of the pub to look at the dog's arse they stop him and ask 'what are you doing?'

The drunken guy replies 'sorry, but I had to look for myself as there's a bloke in there who says that there's a dog with two arseholes standing at the front of the pub'.

Crouch..........bind..........set
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: March 15, 2017, 07:00:11 pm »

Landman 1066 post!!! Ready for the invasion?

J.E.D.I.
i want to be in a gang
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2425 on: March 15, 2017, 07:02:18 pm »

Landman 1066 post!!! Ready for the invasion?

What's that in my eye?

Crouch..........bind..........set
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: March 15, 2017, 07:12:28 pm »

help

* lifeguard.jpg (59.94 KB, 600x450 - viewed 595 times.)

J.E.D.I.
i want to be in a gang
jimclark

(nothing more needs to be said)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2427 on: March 15, 2017, 09:55:39 pm »

I've got nothing to add; but I likes it^^^.... Shocked Grin ... and the joke itself, too.... Wink

(I'm on the way to the beach as we speak to go "drown"....)

"Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end..."

jimclark
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: May 14, 2017, 01:39:14 pm »

Squirrels.
There are 4 churches and a synagogue in a small town.The whole town had terrible problems with squirrels.The Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide how to fix the problem and determined that the squirrels were God's creatures and should'nt be interfered with. It was afterall God's will. At the Baptist church the deacons met and decided to install a waterslide on the baptistry and let the squirrels drown. The squirrels liked the slide so much and even learned to swim, so even more squirrels moved in and the population thrived. The Methodists did'nt want to harm God's creatures so they trapped the little f**k*rs and let them go near the Baptist's Church. The Catholic were very creative and baptised the sqirrels and concerated them as members of the Church. The squirrels only go in the Church at chirstmas and easter. Not much was heard about the problem from the synagogue.The Rabi took one squirrel and had him circumcised. No more squirrels came back afterwards.

J.E.D.I.
i want to be in a gang
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: June 09, 2017, 08:43:47 pm »

JOKE

* OLD%20MEN%20DONT%20GET%20HIRED.jpg (40.06 KB, 640x581 - viewed 478 times.)

J.E.D.I.
i want to be in a gang
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: