Club Arnage
April 26, 2024, 09:00:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 164   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The (Unrelated To Le Mans) Joke Thread  (Read 945474 times)
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: November 30, 2006, 04:57:12 pm »

A little boy asks his mum "How come I'm black and you're white?"

"Don't ask" she replies "when I think back to that party... I'm amazed you don't bark!"

LOL.Very good.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 01, 2006, 12:07:32 am »

I dreamt i wrote Lord of the rings last night.
Then i realised i was just Tolkien in my sleep.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 01, 2006, 05:06:02 pm »

Why is Santa always so jolly?

Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1038 on: December 01, 2006, 05:08:43 pm »

King Arthur and the Witch

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighbouring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question?...What do women really want? Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer.

But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life.

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur.

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:

What a woman really wants, she answered....is to be in charge of her own life.

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened?

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day....or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous intimate moments?

What would YOU do?

What Lancelot chose is below. BUT....make YOUR choice before you scroll down below. OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now....what is the moral to this story?

Scroll down

The moral is.....
If you don't let a woman have her own way....
Things are going to get ugly .

Steve East Anglian cobras

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1039 on: December 01, 2006, 07:06:52 pm »

TENJEWBERRYMUDS

To get the full effect, this should be read aloud.

You will understand what 'Tenjewberrymuds' means by the end of the conversation.

This has been nominated for the best email of 2006.

The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and roomservice, at a hotel in Asia, which was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review:

Room Service (RS): "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest (G): "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

RS: "Rye..Roon sirbees..morrin! Jewish to oddor sunteen??"

G: "Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs."

RS: "Ow July den?"

G: "What??"

RS: "Ow July den?...pryed, boyud, poochd?"

G : "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please."

RS: "Ow July dee baykem? Crease?"

G: "Crisp will be fine."

RS : "Hokay. An Sahn toes?"

G: "What?"

RS:"An toes. July Sahn toes?"

G: "I don't think so."

RS: "No? Judo wan sahn toes??"

G: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo wan sahn toes' means."

RS: "Toes! Toes!...Why jew don juan toes? Ow bow Anglish moppin we bodder?"

G: "English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RS: "We bodder?"

G: "No...just put the bodder on the side."

RS: "Wad?"

G: "I mean butter...just put it on the side."

RS: "Copy?"

G: "Excuse me?"

RS: "Copy...tea...meel?"

G: "Yes. Coffee, please, and that's all."

RS: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder on sigh and copy....rye??"

G: "Whatever you say."

RS: "Tenjewberrymuds."

G : "You're very welcome."

Steve East Anglian cobras

Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 02, 2006, 12:20:43 am »

Police in Yorkshire have today revealed details of a new method of drug-taking in the regions nightclubs.

It involves injecting the drug through the membrane of the mouth, they are naming it E by gum....

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 02, 2006, 11:51:21 am »

Loved this one
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/232626/bush_condi/

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
neilsie
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 04, 2006, 02:48:02 pm »

Here we go chaps - my annual seasonal offering to you all!!

http://www.julekalender2006.leithoff.dk/

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 04, 2006, 02:54:03 pm »

Now neilsie, thanks, but one for us, please?  It's a question of balance, don't you know?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
nickliv
« Reply #1044 on: December 04, 2006, 06:13:18 pm »

What's the difference between the israeli army and peter andre?

The israeli army knew when to pull out of Jordan
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 04, 2006, 11:17:09 pm »

Chinese proverbs
Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse !

Man who drive like hell bound to get there......

Man who fish in other mans well often catch crabs....

Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.....

Man with one chopstick go hungry.........

Virginity like bubble .......one prick, all gone !!!!

been there done that doing it again !
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1046 on: December 04, 2006, 11:26:02 pm »

A farmer named Clyde had a car accident. In court, the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning Clyde.

"Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the lawyer.

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into the..."

"I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted."Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the, accident, 'I'm fine!'?"

Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie".

Clyde thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ole Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her fatal condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me, and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Now what the hell would you say?

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 05, 2006, 10:13:55 am »

Some observations by Peter Kaye.

1)     Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.

2)     At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.

3)     One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.

4)     You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.

5)     Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.

6)     Reading when you're drunk is horrible.

7)     Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.

Cool     You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.

9)     Everyone who has just read no.5 has just typed it into a calculator.

10) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.

11) You never know where to look when eating a banana.

12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.

13) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.

14) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.

15) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.

16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.

17) The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.

18) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.

19) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.

20) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.

21) Old women with mobile phones look wrong!

22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.

23) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.

24) You never ever run out of salt.

25) Old ladies can eat more than you think.

26) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.

27) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.

28) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.

29) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.

30) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.

31) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard

32) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.

33) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.

34) Bricks are horrible to carry.

35) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1048 on: December 05, 2006, 12:55:37 pm »

Got a video from Ian (Liverpoolboys) cause it's in Flamsih, but someone managed to make some English commentry to it.

It's from a belgian prankshow, basicly a talkshowhost is having an item about surgical failures, and interviews 2 victims...

But he can't behave himself. Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8uNqmq6pBs

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 05, 2006, 04:52:52 pm »

Tony Blair called Gordon Brown into his office one day and said, "Gordon, I have a great idea! We are going to go all out to win back Middle England".

"Good idea PM, how will we go about it?" said Brown.

"Well' said Blair "we'll get ourselves two of those long Barbour coats, some proper wellies ' a stick and a flat cap, oh and a Labrador.
Then we'll really look the part. We'll go to a nice old country pub, in Much Something or other or one of those villages and we'll show we really Enjoy the Countryside"

"Right PM" said Brown.

So a few days later, all kitted out and with the requisite Labrador at heel, they set off from London in a westerly direction. Eventually they arrived at just the place they were looking for and found a lovely country pub and, with the dog, went in and up to the bar.

"Good evening Landlord, may we have two pints of your best ale, from the
wood" said Blair.

"Good evening Prime Minister" said the landlord, "two pints of best it is, coming up"

Blair and Brown stood leaning on the bar drinking their beer and chatting, nodding now and again to those who came into the bar for a drink.

The dog lay quietly at their feet.  All of a sudden, the door from the adjacent bar opened and in came a grizzled old shepherd, complete with crook.

He walked up to the Labrador, lifted its tail and looked underneath, shrugged his shoulders and walked back to the other bar.
A few moments later, in came another old shepherd with his crook. He walked up to the dog, lifted its tail, looked underneath, scratched his head and went back to the other bar.

Over the course of the next hour or so another four or five shepherds came in, lifted the dog's tail and went away looking puzzled.

Eventually Blair and Brown could stand it no longer and called the barman over.

"Tell me" said Blair, "why did all those old shepherds come in and look under the dog's tail like that?  Is it an old custom?"

"Good Lord no," said the barman. "Its just that someone has told them that there was a Labrador in this bar with two arseholes".

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 164   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: