Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 03:26:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donington LMES  (Read 118474 times)
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2006, 03:34:51 pm »

2 nights for me Sat/Sun I don't fancy the delights of the M1 or M40 after work on Friday, but be prepared for a wake up call sparrow fart on Saturday.

I don't need electric hook up, I can maybe plug a fridge in with someone who has.  Does this mean that those that do need it and those that don't will be seperate?

I will send money as soon as you  need it Del

Bob, what camping do you need?  Peter
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2006, 03:38:43 pm »

Hi Del,

1 x Car
2 x Tent

for me please.

DORIS WHICH NIGHTS?

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2006, 03:46:59 pm »

2 nights for me Sat/Sun I don't fancy the delights of the M1 or M40 after work on Friday, but be prepared for a wake up call sparrow fart on Saturday.

I don't need electric hook up, I can maybe plug a fridge in with someone who has.  Does this mean that those that do need it and those that don't will be seperate?

I will send money as soon as you  need it Del

Bob, what camping do you need?  Peter
Sorry Peter  1 car 1 tent

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2006, 03:51:59 pm »

Hi Del,

1 x Car
2 x Tent

for me please.

DORIS WHICH NIGHTS?

Sorry Peter.  Doris PM'd me this info.  Fri/Sat and Sunday nights

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Neal
CA Veteran

That's put the Halibut amongst the Iguanas

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2006, 05:12:21 pm »

Peter

Have sent you PM

Thanks

Neal
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2006, 06:05:21 pm »

Right ho, bend back your ears.

The simplest approach will be for each of us to book directly with the campsite.  http://www.parkfarmhouse.co.uk/  contact details on this web page.

They require full payment at booking.  I have been speaking with them and have asked for 17 pitches initially earmarked for Club Arnage.  There booking database does not allow for reservations without the money, so we need to make the bookings over the next few days, to avoid disappointment

When making your booking can you please say you are part of the CA ensemble, they will make sure that we are together as much as possible.

It works out when they come to print off the site allocation over the August bank holiday and will make sure that the four units that require electricity are near the tent pitches.

Very pleasant people at the booking office and keen to make sure we have a great stay with them.

For those of us that will be disappearing on the Sunday, if you want to leave your vehicle and kit on the campsite there is a small charge, called, race day pitch which costs 5 GBP.

The pitches are within a short walk direct into the main pits, it doesn't get better than this.

There is a camp warden and its loud noises finish at about midnight, no sweat for us.

let me know if there is anything else you would like clarified with the campsite or contact them direct but they are expecting us to make direct contact with them and if you make sure you mention Club Arnage it should be okay.

All the best from Del and Peter

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 06:10:19 pm by Ferrari Spider » Logged
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2006, 06:15:31 pm »

What I'd add to this is that you don't have to mention gazebos or extras at this time.  We can erect these in the best possible position when we get there.  We can all chuck into a kitty to pay for these and any 'communal' electricity.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2006, 06:26:30 pm »

I've just booked, all very easy, we can make modifications later on, as Del has pointed out.

I have agreed with them that closer to the time I will make contact with them and ensure that we are all camped together as best we can, to this end, can you please let either Del or myself know that you are booked into the campsite.

All the very best and only a few more weeks and it will be race time again.  Peter
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2006, 06:50:05 pm »

I thought this was supposed to be cheap, I just spend £ 161.00 in camping facilities Angry

...for eleven people Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2006, 06:57:11 pm »

I thought this was supposed to be cheap, I just spend £ 161.00 in camping facilities Angry

thats cheap.  have you accounted for everything Wink
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2006, 06:57:25 pm »

Done  Grin
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2006, 06:58:13 pm »

Its not cheap compared to free tho is it!
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2006, 07:13:16 pm »

Its not cheap compared to free tho is it!

if you want free, you know where to go. Cool
Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2006, 09:44:06 pm »

Hi Guys,

Rowena, my sister and I will definately be at Donington but we're not sure about if we're camping or not as Rowena doesn't live to far away.  Does anyone know if the campsite is full/will sell out prior to the event or if it will be possible to leave 'til the last minute to book up...  Any ideas on the cost for one night/one tent (Saturday)?

Cheers, Vicky
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2006, 10:01:25 pm »

Hi Guys,

Rowena, my sister and I will definately be at Donington but we're not sure about if we're camping or not as Rowena doesn't live to far away.  Does anyone know if the campsite is full/will sell out prior to the event or if it will be possible to leave 'til the last minute to book up...  Any ideas on the cost for one night/one tent (Saturday)?

Cheers, Vicky

We have contacted the site to try to get group rates, and were told that we couldn't, as it is a bank holiday and race weekend.  Reading between the lines, they expect to be full!!

Look here http://www.parkfarmhouse.co.uk/  for site details and costs

The other option is the 'field' where there will be camping at the circuit itself - this is free on a first come first served basis, but has no facilities, apart from the grass.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: