Club Arnage
April 29, 2024, 03:30:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring 2005  (Read 135209 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 10, 2005, 06:11:34 pm »

For all the Sebring newbies, don't forget to schedule a visit to Bob Tullis's private collection of cars and aircraft. He has 13 aircraft on display, 6 Group 44 race cars (Jag's, Triumph's etc) and 3 road cars. Its in a hanger next to the airport terminal at Sebring airport. No charge to look around, just a charity donation box on the door. well worth a visit, particularly since its a 1 minute drive from the main gate of the circuit !
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2005, 08:58:39 pm »

Update: The Rollcentre cars (both, the second is a spare car) are off from Heathrow. The crew will follow shortly. All the best to them and please bring back some silver ware.

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2005, 11:47:07 pm »

HGB, how do you know him/them??

Is it worth us CA guys strolling over tp the pits and mentioning your name?? I know you've got into the pits before??
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 11, 2005, 09:24:59 am »

Oh, BTW, it looks like I am going to make it to Le Mans again.  I was told it is habit forming.   Another trip with high school kids that ends just as Le Mans weekend is starting, so my engine is really revved up now!!!

Great news John!!!

Let us know nearer the time what camping gear we can help you out with so that you can travel lighter!! I've certainly got a spare tent available and can probably rustle up an airbed. I haven't got a spare sleeping bag, but I'm sure someone amongst us must have!! We are taking a van down this year so space is no problem at all!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 09:27:29 am by jpchenet » Logged
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 11, 2005, 01:38:00 pm »

Is it worth us CA guys strolling over tp the pits and mentioning your name?? I know you've got into the pits before??

I know him back from his TVR days. Yes please Mark, walk over to them and tell them hello from Hansgerd aka the cake man. When I meet them I usually deliver some cakes.

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 11, 2005, 01:39:48 pm »

I know him back from his TVR days. Yes please Mark, walk over to them and tell them hello from Hansgerd aka the cake man. When I meet them I usually deliver some cakes.

Consider it done!!!  And if I can find some cakes forma  local store I'll take  them some over!! How many of them are there? I don't wnat to be supplying cakes for 100 people!!  Shocked
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 11, 2005, 02:36:29 pm »

That's fantastic !!! They shouldn't be more than 15 people. Shorty will appreciate the cake service. Cheesy

rcutler
« Reply #337 on: March 12, 2005, 03:30:16 pm »

Well, I have just booked up Grin Grin Grin.

I am flying standby so not sure what time or if I will make it all the way. If I fly when I want then I arrive in Orlando at 1500 on wednesday and fly home on Sunday afternoon.

See all you out there.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 12, 2005, 04:05:36 pm »

good effort
Pidgeon
CA Veteran

I'm a Sebringllama

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 12, 2005, 07:15:30 pm »

I'll be working to get the Club Arnage banner up Wednesday morn. Asyou enter coming down the main road look over to the left. If you pass the toilets and medical infirmiry(also on the left ), turn around and look over to the right. Not in the toilet ............... behind it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 12, 2005, 11:04:19 pm »

What time are you likely to arrive Pidge??  Don't want to beat you there!!!  Wink

Being newbies an' all we don't wnat to mark off the wrong area!!  Smiley

Anyone heard anything from Smokie, Gab or Phil?? Hope they're behaving themselves with all those bikers and spring breakers!!  Grin
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 13, 2005, 12:36:46 am »

This time next week boys, give or take a few hours, as I recall, I took this shot at around 1pm ish !

* 0021.jpg (190.17 KB, 806x544 - viewed 208 times.)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 13, 2005, 12:41:42 am »

This time next week boys, give or take a few hours, as I recall, I took this shot at around 1pm ish !

Bloody hell Chris, are you going to gun us all down??  What airline were you flying with!!!!?Huh  Shocked
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 13, 2005, 12:42:53 am »

The red roofed building at the bottom of the picture is the main airport terminal. To the extreme right of it is  the corner of a grey aircraft hanger. This is the home of the Bob Tullis Group 44 collection.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 13, 2005, 12:46:05 am »

Err, I guess the Collings Foundation airline ! In case you are wondering, yes I did pay $350 for a 25 minute,once in a lifetime flight on a B-17. But hey isn't that what credit cards are for ?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: