Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 12:05:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Maison Blanche go allocated for '06 ??  (Read 18509 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2005, 02:15:40 pm »

Not having a shower for a few days is not necessarily a health hazard. People throughout the world go weeks and months without. It is only us in our pampered western civilisation who demand such un-natural luxuries. Some years ago I spent seven days in a jungle in Thailand without once so much as brushing my teeth. You get used to the smell. It was nice to jump into a cold river at the end, although I was a slightly worried one of them little parasitic fish was going to swim up my cock. I was similarly concerned whilst being in JPC's swimming pool.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2005, 03:08:10 pm »

JPC, where did you buy that calculator? 350 square metres is a pitch about 19m by 19m....

Carrefour!!!!   Wink
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2005, 02:08:09 pm »

Wonder how many walk on to MB (and other sites for the matter) and camp. I don't think many do but even so, they don't pay anything.

I doub't that its actually that many true walk ons - ie Loners with no invite to an encampment.

And none of them will take pools or Gazebos! I did take a travel rug this year though.

It's great value though for those prepared to do it.

I think the extra advertising the ACO did this year must have had an effect on the numbers.

As to using the Porsche Curves area as an overflow for BSG, this could be made a proper site with a toilet block and it would be superb as the viewing is great and walking distance to Arnage! I don't think I'd bother walking to the circuit village as there seemed to be little of interest this year.
Kate Shaw
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2005, 10:50:48 pm »

There was in fact mixing of sewage with drinking water, not to mention food preparation, because the sewage was being deposited here, there and everywhere before the toilet block was opened, and it was being tracked back to the campsites, including where people were washing, cooking and eating.  That's how people started spreading the intestinal disorder around, and that's how you get epidemics.

Where we were in KN people were firing off flares, and not looking out for where they were going to land either.  And some people were firing roman candles AT tents and through campsites -- it seems likely that one of these days this is going to start a fire in a campsite and people will get hurt.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2005, 10:24:43 am »

There was in fact mixing of sewage with drinking water, not to mention food preparation, because the sewage was being deposited here, there and everywhere before the toilet block was opened, and it was being tracked back to the campsites, including where people were washing, cooking and eating.  That's how people started spreading the intestinal disorder around, and that's how you get epidemics.

Where did that happen Kate???

I must add, I've never trusted the water from the standpipes anyway and we only use it for washing up and showering. We use bottled water for drinking and cooking.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2005, 12:47:09 pm »

I'm not sure, but as far as I know we made our coffee with it...

And I'm still alive *cough cough*

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2005, 07:42:05 pm »

...... We use bottled water for drinking and cooking.

Wuss  Roll Eyes

Steve East Anglian cobras

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: