Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 05:34:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petite Anyone Going?  (Read 21140 times)
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 07:20:52 am »

Bags are packed bike is loaded. Off right after work. I will be playing on teh Blure ridge mounain roads for a few days before arriving at teh track.
See Y'all soon Shocked ( practicing my "Southern")
Phil
johnevans3
CA Veteran

Howdy Pardner

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 03:11:56 am »

Yo, Canada Phil, I'm in Gatlinburg, TN right now and will be headin' to Asheville, N.C. for a few days 'fore headin' to Atlana.  What color bike are ya ridin'?  I'm in a big brown motorhome so I'll be lookin' fer ya....
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 02:53:15 pm »

Aye up. Not been on here in a while. Just between you and me, it was getting a bit - well, dull. You know the score - turgid ramblings about knackered old beater cars that we own - or knackered old aeroplanes - or simply knock-off threads from pissed-on heads.
I've been suffering CA fatique.   

As to the subject at hand - I will be at Road Atlanta, arriving Friday 3rd, probably after dark. If you guys could create a Suburban-sized space for me in the turn 3 environs, I would be deeply obliged. I will show my appreciation by allowing my son-in-law to poison you with his Liquid Meth shots and I may even share a can or two of the black-stuff.

Chop - thanks for the tips re PG Tips. They do occasionally show-up on supermarket shelves down here too. Trouble is they net out, costing around $75.00 per tea bag - and seeing as they're mainly for the old bag, I'm not that motivated to snag 'em when they are available. She's heading back to UK for a wedding next month - and planning on bringing a suitcase-full back with her, so we should be OK.

Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend.     

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 04:41:24 am »

Hi,
   I am home after a LOOOOOONG ride home. 985 miles in 25 hours
Good to see so many familiar faces at the races.
John & Larry found us Fax& Kirsten showed up on race day.
The Turn 10 crowd were there. DfH were well represented.
No one saw Matt. Where are you Matt Huh
Thanks to Turn 3 div of Turn 10 for all the entertainment and the food was great.
Phil
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 09:51:20 am »

No one saw Matt. Where are you Matt Huh

I see a pattern forming here.  No onew saw Matt at Le Mans either.

Matt are you perhaps having trouble getting further than the Fish on Fire?

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Lee Self
CA Veteran

Almost time for Sebring...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 03:18:49 pm »

might be his way of saying he's no longer fond of our company...   Sad

Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 04:37:29 pm »

Hi Guys,
Glad to hear everyone has made it home safe & sound.  Had a terrific time at Road Atlanta, great to catch up with the Turn 10 gang (Randy, Lee, etc), Phil, John and Larry. Saw a good race with lovely weather for the weekend.  But as noted, the Harper family seems to have gone missing.  Pity, their presence is missed.
Fax
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 03:46:10 pm »

Hi
Sorry for the no-show folks - a work commitment meant I had to travel northward, that I had overlooked. Sorry I missed it, it looked like a great race/booze-up. I received a voicemail from Fax, but I was on the plane and when I called back, I'm guessing the noise overpowered his ring-tone.
Not to worry - it was reassuring to know that I was missed.
FYI - I'm tending to frequent the Fish on Fire a little less of late. I have decided that my gargantuan bulk is somewhat exacerbated by my intake of their wares - so I only go of a Sunday to watch the Bengals getting their arses kicked by just about everyone else in the NFL. I'm being very kind in stating 'just about'. It is quite depressing being a fan of theirs and I do tend to drown my sorrows somewhat.

Lee - it is totally inaccurate to state that I'm no longer fond of Turn 10 company - it's just you that I'm sick-of.

So, the racing season is over for me. I've decided to go back to the Rolex 24 Hours next season. Before you all start throwing rotten fruit in my direction, the past couple of editions of the race has been quite entertaining (viewing Speed) and as the Speedway is just up the street from me, I think I'll try it live again.

After that - Sebring, of course. Any of the regulars need any help with anything at this-end, I'd be delighted to help, as ever. Fax - what are the chances of you making a hero's return? 

Contrary to popular belief, I was at Le Mans this year. Granted, I spent most of the weekend in a Guinness and Caramel Baileys induced fug, but attend, I most certainly did - I have the bills to prove it. On a serious note, I'm struggling with justification (financial, logistical and it's-kinda-not-the-same-anymore-ical) for going again in 09, but I always say this - and do begin to waver when the planning emails start coming in, around New Year. 

Sorry again, for blobbing on The Petit. I work for an utter bastard, who cuts me no slack!

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 04:48:57 pm »

Sorry again, for blobbing on The Petit. I work for an utter bastard, who cuts me no slack!

Hi Matt, you forgot the word fat in there somewhere  Grin

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2008, 01:47:36 am »

Still helping Dave out then??  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I hope an extraordinary visit to the FoF on Saturday 14th March will be fiited into the diary as that's when Rick, Marius and myself arrive in sunny Florida!  Smiley
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2008, 05:12:04 pm »

Hey Matt,
Yes, planning on making a return to the old bomber base in March, looking forward to seeing everyone again out at lunacy corner (Turn 10 of course).  As I said your and Dave's presence were sorely missed at Road Atlanta.
Fax
RichUK
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 12:43:20 pm »

Well that was probably one of the best races I've ever been to. The last 40 minutes, watching NcNish reel the Peugeot in was just fantastic.

I've come to believe that Le Mans is the centre of the universe.
Lee Self
CA Veteran

Almost time for Sebring...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 05:02:59 pm »

Lee - it is totally inaccurate to state that I'm no longer fond of Turn 10 company - it's just you that I'm sick-of.

f*cker...   Tongue

we did miss you.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 05:05:26 pm by Lee Self » Logged
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 10:22:15 pm »

f*cker...   Tongue

we did miss you.

Like someone misses a sore dick.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 11:15:51 am »

Like someone misses a sore dick.

Can't beat it.

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: