Club Arnage
March 29, 2024, 01:59:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 158   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern Commer Replacement  (Read 1029256 times)
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1635 on: April 23, 2008, 03:41:47 pm »

Very true Mark.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Pulp Fiction stylie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DumE3vs82bk
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:43:19 pm by Steve Brown » Logged

Steve East Anglian cobras

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: April 23, 2008, 04:10:17 pm »

LITTLE PIECE OF sh*t TRUCK AND THROW IT THE FIRE !    angel

Mr Pruett,

You should be made aware that when the Commer starts up from cold she recites your name. The starter motor goes;

RRRrrRRRrrRRRRrrrRRRANDYRANDYRANDYRANDYRANDYRANDY

Then she clatters into life in a terrifying cloud of smoke, I'm sure it smells of brimstone.

It's not a good sign to be honest, you better hope for the best on Judgement Day, when the Commer rises again...

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: April 23, 2008, 04:11:41 pm »

There is actually a method to my madness.Andy,that Commer has been a part of your life.So you plan on towing salvage yard.There it will sit with all kinds of assholes googling at her ,fondling her fenders,maybe even checking her springs[you know what I mean]not to mention actually taking bits off of her.Its like sending your girlfriend who you truelly love to Lemans to camp with DFH by HER SELF. Shocked
My point is she deserves better. Cry

I in no way shape or form would ever do or say anything that would anger or hurt the feelings of my life long friend Andy Zarse. Grin

Maybe you could auction off the priveledge of throwing the match,at the charity auction.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: April 23, 2008, 04:18:44 pm »

LITTLE PIECE OF sh*t TRUCK AND THROW IT THE FIRE !    angel

Mr Pruett,

Its Mr Prewett remember I'm Welsh.{and damn proud} lol

Then she clatters into life in a terrifying cloud of smoke, I'm sure it smells of brimstone.

I love the smell of fire and brimstone in the morning.

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: April 23, 2008, 04:43:11 pm »

... Its like sending your girlfriend who you truelly love to Lemans to camp with DFH by HER SELF. Shocked

But nowhere near as bad as sending her to LM to camp with The Brethren by herself.    Roll Eyes Wink

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1640 on: April 23, 2008, 05:13:23 pm »

Its like sending your girlfriend who you truelly love to Lemans to camp with DFH by HER SELF. Shocked
My point is she deserves better. Cry
Was it that bad camping with us?  Undecided

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: April 23, 2008, 06:39:46 pm »

Camping with you guys was FANTASTIC ! Grin

When I wrote she deserves better,I was refering to the van deserves better than the junk yard.

As far as the girlfriend goes,come on you guys are a bunch good looking,smooth talking Dutchies. Cool
Pieter would start talking dirty in Dutch,and the next things you know the pants are hitting the floor.LOL

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: April 23, 2008, 06:44:04 pm »

... Its like sending your girlfriend who you truelly love to Lemans to camp with DFH by HER SELF. Shocked

But nowhere near as bad as sending her to LM to camp with The Brethren by herself.    Roll Eyes Wink

Dx

At least she is guaranteed to see FIREWORKS !   Grin

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: April 23, 2008, 07:06:44 pm »

Glad that there's no confusion in the camp about the fickle nature of the Commer when her supreme sovereignty is challenged.  Despite their consummate, innate skill with fireworks (including the unofficial ones, thinking of a certain 40-gallon oil drum on Karting Nord a few years back) I think that even the awesome Brethren would be a little circumspect with regard to the Commer. 

Fire and brimstone are the least of the Commer's party tricks, which also include simulrtaneous pestilence, war, famine and death, to the extent that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have booked in for retraining.  Chuck in some concurrent floods and earthquakes for good measure, and Armageddon would be a desirable family holiday destination, and the Book of Revelations a child's tale, by comparison with pi**ing the Commer off......

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: April 23, 2008, 07:45:10 pm »

Too damn funny! Grin
You guys are killing me.

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1645 on: April 23, 2008, 08:03:45 pm »

Fire and brimstone are the least of the Commer's party tricks, which also include simulrtaneous pestilence, war, famine and death, to the extent that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have booked in for retraining.  Chuck in some concurrent floods and earthquakes for good measure, and Armageddon would be a desirable family holiday destination, and the Book of Revelations a child's tale, by comparison with pi**ing the Commer off......

MG Mark

Hell yes.  George Dubya's shock and awe is a walk in the park compared to the 'Curse of the Commer'.  Randy, isn't Pestilence a little gold rush mining village east of Sacremento?

amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: April 28, 2008, 09:41:18 pm »

Andy,how did the repairs to the Commer go this weekend?

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: April 28, 2008, 10:47:00 pm »

I'm afraid Randy that sunshine, a game of golf, the demon drink and women all intervened and prevented any Commerly activities this weekend. But I'm hoping to make a start really soon, honestly I am.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1648 on: April 29, 2008, 09:32:53 am »

I'm afraid Randy that sunshine, a game of golf, the demon drink and women all intervened and prevented any Commerly activities this weekend. But I'm hoping to make a start really soon, honestly I am.

Lightweight  Roll Eyes

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: April 29, 2008, 09:46:44 am »

Glad to hear it that you will be making a start soon - distraction therapy always works....for a while....but lightweight you should not be - she will not take kindly to being left idle for too long, as the temperatures climb, warming her rust flakes and heightening the internal aromas, and a Routemaster driven by Cliff Richard passes by, with the strains of "we're all going on a summer holiday" wafting on the breeze.

And do, do please beware the effects of the demon drink  Evil old chap.  A bewitching and infectious vice, afflicting a degenerate labour force drowning the realities of a society in the twilight of its transition from mighty industrial production (e.g. the Commer) to service industry and consumer culture.  Next step will be the workhouse or, worse still, the asylum if you're not careful my lad, so gird up the loins and make her mighty again  Grin.  Good luck....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 158   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: