Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 07:07:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T Shirt  (Read 121925 times)
rcutler
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2004, 09:30:06 am »

Got home last night after meeting with Steve Brown, Gibberish, JPChenet was worried about having ordered two XL's, but they fit and look great. Thanks again.
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2004, 10:22:22 am »

Another one arrived safely here, tried it on and went to the pub to show it off, a bit cold, but i was fighting the babes off with a broom handle,m all due to my new status as a fashion leader. It is well known that Crawley girls are choosy but the Tee won much praise.

Well done Big H for a classic design that will, I am sure, last the test of time and redifine the art of T shirt design.

Well done Robbo for getting your sweat shop on the coast to produce a product that so closely follows the design que's of the original.

I am sure we are seeing the birth of a new fashion house to rival Channel, Joe Bloggs and Millets.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Simes
CA Veteran

194.7bhp mmmm..

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2004, 10:28:48 am »

Mine hasn't arrived yet  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2004, 01:37:31 pm »

Mine hasn't arrived yet  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Simes , i ran out of envelopes.

Not sent as yet :

SIMES  Cry
Perdu
Steve TTTD
Anyone who ordered later on

Waiting for the lady at work to re-order some large ones.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2004, 02:06:24 pm »

FAN-DABBA-DOZY (as the kids would say).
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2004, 03:12:26 pm »

It is well known that Crawley girls are choosy

Which part of Crawley would that be Nordic?  Not Broadfield or Bewbush I bet!

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
wookie
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2004, 04:24:26 pm »

Thanks Robbo, received mine yesterday!!  Excellent !! Not that I'm saying that I am a fat b*stard or anything, but i am glad i ordered the XXL!!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2004, 04:47:51 pm »

Oy! you leave Bewbush alone, it's great. My office is nearby and I go there regularly to use the Post Office. Well, I say great, actually I call it Hooded Tracksuit Town. The ground is littered with millions of cubes of broken bus stop glass, packs of Burberry baseball capped youths roam the precinct, just waiting for the opportunity to vandalise or thieve and generally it's drowning in the vomit of it's own ethos.  Cry

Incidentally, after a recent visit to Crawley for "refreshment" one evening, being somewhat "over refreshed", I found myself in a Crawley kebab shop at 11.00 at night. There was a typical Crawley mum with her two kids in there. Youngest kiddy was a baby in a pushchair, the oldest was about five, complete with mini tracksuit, shaven head and an earring. He was quite a live wire and was looking at the various foods etc behind the chiller cabinet glass. Suddenly his little eyes lit up as he saw what was rotating on the big stick in the window. "What's that thing, mum?" he said as he pointed exitedly "What is it?". His mother put a caring arm around his shoulders and said, "Son. That's the Donor Kebab". I like to think he had been shown the holy grail. Lips Sealed Cheesy Wink

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2004, 06:12:14 pm »

Ahh Bewbush or upper tollgate hill as he called it Shocked my brother used to live there until he moved to the west bank for a quite nights sleep, all you could hear are the screams and shouts of gangs of teenagers high on cider. Great place.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2004, 06:35:26 pm »

Kiss Kiss

Haven't got mine yet so will have to wait until I am back in  Jersey next Monday. I think Mrs RS2 (aka 50cc man) asked you to send them there and not France.

So then you will have Anna, Hannah & Lisa (moi) to model Tshirts and I so want one of those tattoo things but I would like the Audi 4 rings!

Thanks Robbo

RS2 Babe Kiss
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2004, 06:39:11 pm »

Oy! you leave Bewbush alone, it's great. My office is nearby and I go there regularly to use the Post Office. Well, I say great, actually I call it Hooded Tracksuit Town. The ground is littered with millions of cubes of broken bus stop glass, packs of Burberry baseball capped youths roam the precinct, just waiting for the opportunity to vandalise or thieve and generally it's drowning in the vomit of it's own ethos.  Cry

Incidentally, after a recent visit to Crawley for "refreshment" one evening, being somewhat "over refreshed", I found myself in a Crawley kebab shop at 11.00 at night. There was a typical Crawley mum with her two kids in there. Youngest kiddy was a baby in a pushchair, the oldest was about five, complete with mini tracksuit, shaven head and an earring. He was quite a live wire and was looking at the various foods etc behind the chiller cabinet glass. Suddenly his little eyes lit up as he saw what was rotating on the big stick in the window. "What's that thing, mum?" he said as he pointed exitedly "What is it?". His mother put a caring arm around his shoulders and said, "Son. That's the Donor Kebab". I like to think he had been shown the holy grail. Lips Sealed Cheesy Wink

I have the joy of working in the High Street and its amazing how often we see the police going down to the Jubilee Oak!

Then of course there are the punch ups in the High Street after a few beers, and these start at about midday!  I also found a Crawley mother in the kebab shop, buying a kebab for her daughter and her.  The daughter was in a push chair.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2004, 06:45:44 pm »

Chris, didn't she ask for chilli sauce on the daughter's kebab?

You won't be surprised to learn the kebab shop to which I refered was the Matter of Taste in the High street, (part news agents, part kebab shop).

Don't you think Crawley has improved out of all sight recently? Huh

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2004, 02:15:28 pm »

Don't you think Crawley has improved out of all sight recently? Huh

Actually I do think it has improved a bit, but it will never become civilised because of the dumping grounds for human refuse aka Broadfield & Bewbush Angry

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2004, 02:36:31 pm »

Mine received yesterday

Did I really ordered TWO T-shirts ?

Thanks for the Goodwood sticker too  Lips Sealed

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 29, 2004, 01:07:21 am »

Robbo, will you be slipping in some of that tape as promised?

I'm sorry to be last to get Nick's and mine but we were lateish ordering so "No worries!"

Actually knowing it hasn't been posted saves the daily ambush of the postie, you know, "Oi you, why are you stealing my Tee Shirts?"

Audi ring tattoos, nice new idea.... RS2Babe, where are you having that? Same place as Hannah's? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Only fifteen weeks to go, "I'm so excited" cue stupid voice like Disney advert on telly!  Smiley

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: