Club Arnage
March 28, 2024, 11:24:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T Shirt  (Read 121057 times)
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2004, 08:52:12 am »

Has anyone had any experience / success / comments about those print-on / iron-on sheets you can get from PC World etc?

I want to 'customise' our CA t-shirts with our club LM logo (about 4" square) and don't particularly want to f**ck up a damn good t-shirt.

Ta very muchly.

Steve

I intend to do this with mine, but not just yet.  I'm trying to find an old one to practice on first.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2004, 01:55:21 pm »

I made t shirt for Le Mans last year using the iron on stuff from PC world.
Remember to print a mirror image of what you want !

The thing to remember is not to get the iron/ t shirt iron on print too hot other wise it burns/ yellows  the print. Keep the iron moving over the print at all times. They do start to flake / crack at the edges though after a few washes, and don't like being folded either.
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2004, 05:52:00 pm »

Chris, didn't she ask for chilli sauce on the daughter's kebab?

You won't be surprised to learn the kebab shop to which I refered was the Matter of Taste in the High street, (part news agents, part kebab shop).

Don't you think Crawley has improved out of all sight recently? Huh

Same one, probably the same women!  The Fastway works haven't half improved the town!

Mind you still no roadworks on my escape route!  About the only road there aren't roadworks!
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2004, 05:56:59 pm »

Has anyone had any experience / success / comments about those print-on / iron-on sheets you can get from PC World etc?

I want to 'customise' our CA t-shirts with our club LM logo (about 4" square) and don't particularly want to f**ck up a damn good t-shirt.

Ta very muchly.

I tried them some years ago and I found them quite sucessful.  Indeed still using the T Shirts for painting and decorating and the pattern is still there, albeit faded!

I'd suggest practising first though, you don't need to use a full page transfer, and as someone has pointed out the transferred part of the T Shirrt becomes thick and warm!

My guess is you get what you pay for, and I used the Epson transfers, don't know what the cheaper ones are like (probably identical product!)
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2004, 09:39:23 am »

The Fastway works haven't half improved the town!

Don't be silly Chris.  I keep asking, but I still can't find anyone who knows what the point of having those guided lanes is.  Seems bloody ridiculous.  Typical Crawley Council way of causing total mayhem!

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2004, 04:34:23 pm »

Bloody fastway, don't get me started on that giant pile of kak, what a f**k*ng waste of money (£30 f**k*ng million), only goes between Broadfield and the dole office, every shagging shelter is smashed up, two lanes reduced to 1, f**k*ng traffic lights everywhere.
I love it Angry

[attachment deleted by admin]

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 04, 2004, 06:43:41 pm »

I can't work out what stops cars driving along the guided route.  by definition of its wide enough for a bus it's wide enough for a car!

Anyway why shouldn't those on the Dole have a decent bus service?  Gets them to the town quicker to spend the money on tracksuits and beer!

The launch of Fastway was right outside our office window.  That was a really exciting event.

The Hawawian Tropic girls had nothing on that.  Oh hold on back to the real world!

To be honest I have nothing against decent public transport, and if I was always going to and from the same places at the same times I'd use it.  But in reality thats not possible!
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 05, 2004, 12:40:00 am »

How the fluck did we get onto bus lanes on a T shirt thread. I can see this turning into a human waste discussion shortly.
Keep the bus lanes.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Paulathedrooler
CA Veteran

R.I.P to the Llamma, hello to the Mauri.

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 05, 2004, 01:14:05 pm »

Been away, will you be having a re run as i wouldl be interested, we can not visit the shampoo bar without one on, no comments Big H.
Paula. Wink
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: March 05, 2004, 04:11:03 pm »

How the fluck did we get onto bus lanes on a T shirt thread. I can see this turning into a human waste discussion shortly.
Keep the bus lanes.

Yeah, I remember cleaning up this thread a while back so it stayed on topic. Have I got to di it all over again?
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: March 05, 2004, 08:05:43 pm »

Been away, will you be having a re run as i wouldl be interested, we can not visit the shampoo bar without one on, no comments Big H.
Paula. Wink

Paula , yes i am doing a few extra's. The details are on the first page of this thread. i want to go to the printers a the end of March, delivery in April. After that. Thats it for 2004.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2004, 10:35:05 am »

Robbo,

Cheque finally went in the post over the weekend, hopefully you should have it today or tomorrow.

Abs

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Lancs Se7en
CA Veteran

I love it sideways

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 09, 2004, 04:17:24 pm »

My cheque in the post so should be with you by tomorrow.

Now getting back up to speed on events Grin

Does it really only have full throttle
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2004, 06:50:46 pm »

Robbo,

Cheque finally went in the post over the weekend, hopefully you should have it today or tomorrow.

Abs

got it , thanks

Take life by the horns and live it.
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 11, 2004, 02:07:59 pm »

Robbo, I don't want to nag but Nick and I are still waiting. We want ours in time to have our logo on them too. I thought you had them ready, just waiting for envelopes or suchlike.

Bill

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: